We are committed to providing value for money within our comprehensive and caring service. Our fees are based upon the type of facility required, and the type of care package and needs of the individual resident.
Depending on personal financial circumstances, a resident may pay fees privately or receive additional support arranged by Social Services. The current rules can be complicated, but helpful advice is available from the Home Manager.
Our fees are reviewed at least once a year, usually in April and/or October, and are dependent upon your care package.
Fees - What is Included?
- Fully trained staff including a nurse in 24-hour attendance
- High quality home-cooked food
- Provision for special diets
- Laundry service
- Staff call System
- Full central heating
- Full Wifi access for residents and visitors
- Some rooms are en-suite (additional top-up fee may be required)
Fees - What is Not Included?
There will likely be additional expenses that you will need to cover, typically including:
- Dry cleaning
- Personal clothing
- Hairdressing (we have a mobile hairdresser who visits fortnightly)
- Chiropody (we have a regular visit from a local Chiropractor)
- Private phone installation and calls (if required)
- Escorted outings
In the interests of security we are only able to hold relatively small sums of personal money in the home safe, which we recommend not be more than £200. Please see the Home Manager for further information.